Are you humble? Hungry? Smart? Do you have a set of spikes? Cowbell may be the place for you!
At Cowbell we are building a next-generation cyber insurance program on cutting-edge technology with people in mind. We are looking for talented people who want to be a part of creating something and want a chance to leave their mark. In this role you can expect to have your contributions matter on a playing field where you can hone your current skills and develop new ones in a fun and dynamic environment. This role will be instrumental in crafting the go-to-market strategy and will be the face of the Cowbell product.
What you will do:
- Generate demand for the Cowbell product within the insurance broker community.
- Market cold and warm leads, setting meetings for outside business development people, doing on-phone training, and appointing agents.
- Learn cyber insurance inside and out; it’s an evolving, growing, and exciting product protecting businesses of all types.
- Strategize, implement, and measure plans to proactively market to potential partners, qualify them, and build a strong book of business.
- Manage the current network book of business through high levels of customer service and proactive, routine communication.
- Collaborate with a passionate team, have fun, grow, learn, and teach the company along the way.
- Be a point of accountability for distribution success.
What Cowbell brings to the table:
- A dynamic team of seasoned and new technology and insurance professionals. We work together to tackle tough, ever-evolving customer needs for product fit with high demand in the market.
- Training! The opportunity to learn the ins and outs of cyber insurance as well as continuing to build your sales and marketing skills in a team environment.
- Health and dental options, as well as the opportunity to gain stock options.
- Ground-level entry. Cowbell is building something, and you have the opportunity to be a part of our story.
What Cowbell needs from you:
- Proven success in sales or the aptitude to get that experience.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented mentality. You take initiative to solve problems with high energy and urgency.
- Passion and resiliency.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand financial statements, contracts, applications, computer printouts, rating manuals, and other insurance-related materials. Also ability to analyze and report out on risk.
- Ability to travel up to 25% in the U.S.
Do you have the Cowbell Factor? Contact us and let’s find out!