Cowbell Cyber is looking for outstanding individuals who are ready to explore a career in marketing through an internship. Cowbell is a fast-growing startup at the crossroads of two evolving markets: cybersecurity and insurance.
This internship is an opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of marketing: communication, market segmentation, direct marketing, creative design, email and advertising campaigns, and customer events. Whether you have an interest in thought leadership programs, a passion for using social platforms, an eye for good graphic design, or an interest in the modern marketing transformation, there’s a project for you!
Cowbell Cyber is using data science and artificial intelligence to deliver a disruptive approach to cyber insurance and help businesses mitigate the risks of cyberattacks on their organizations. The Cowbell cyber risk observability platform identifies insurable threats and maps them to risk exposures using deep learning techniques.
Cowbell insurance is currently licensed in six (6) U.S. states. Cowbell Prime 100, Cowbell’s first standalone, comprehensive, and individualized offering, will be available to small to medium-sized businesses in Q1 2020.
What You’ll Do
- Idea development and storyboarding for marketing campaigns that support Cowbell’s brand expansion, thought leadership, and lead generation
- Outreach and oversight of specific customer campaigns and events
- Creation and management of email campaigns, webcasts, blogs, social posts, press releases, online forums, and/or other digital content
- Assistance with maintenance of contact databases and market segmentation
- Tracking, measuring and analyzing engagement metrics on a variety of content to develop insights for future marketing efforts
- Content creation for Cowbell Cyber’s website, blog, and other external communication channels
What We’re Looking For
- Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Candidates entering their final year of studies in the fall academic semester are preferred