Are you humble? Hungry? Smart? Do you have a set of spikes? Cowbell may be the place for you!
At Cowbell we are building a next-generation cyber insurance program on cutting-edge technology with people in mind. We are looking for talented people who want to be a part of creating something and want a chance to leave their mark. In this role, you can expect to have your contributions matter on a playing field where you can hone your current skills and develop new ones in a fun and dynamic environment. This role will be instrumental in crafting the go-to-market strategy and will be the face of the Cowbell product.
Cowbell Cyber is hiring a Territory Account Manager (TAM) to join our Business Development team. TAM is tasked with new business production for a select group of Agencies and Brokers. This role is fundamental in building a book of business for our newly established partners.
What you will do:
- Exceed production quota through proven distribution management
- Build and implement a sales strategy for a defined geographical territory
- Make an immediate impact with currently appointed retail brokers
- Meet and manage weekly, monthly and annual activity metrics
- Conduct virtual and in-person meetings building relationships with account managers up to executive leadership.
- Manage the current network book of business through high levels of customer service and proactive, routine communication.
- Collaborate with a passionate team, have fun, grow, learn, and teach the company along the way.
- Be a point of accountability for distribution success.
What Cowbell brings to the table:
- A dynamic team of seasoned and new technology and insurance professionals. We work together to tackle tough, ever-evolving customer needs for product fit with high demand in the market.
- Training! The opportunity to learn the ins and outs of cyber insurance as well as continuing to build your sales and marketing skills in a team environment.
- Ground-level entry. Cowbell is building something new and unique – you have the opportunity to be a part of our story.
What Cowbell needs from you:
- 3+ years of insurance experience in a business development or production underwriting role
- Proven success in distribution with an emphasis on growing new clients (Retail or Wholesale)
- Cyber, Tech, E&O and Professional lines insurance experience a plus but not required
- Self-motivated and results-oriented mentality. You take initiative to solve problems with high energy and urgency.
- Passion and resiliency.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand financial statements, contracts, applications, computer printouts, rating manuals, and other insurance-related materials.
- Ability to analyze and report out on risk.
- Ability to travel up to 50% in the U.S.