If you have a complaint, we want to hear from you.
Whether a broker or a policyholder, you are very important to us. It is always our intention to provide you with the highest quality service.
But if we do get something wrong, we want to hear from you as quickly as possible so that we can try and find a solution.
We have different ways in which you can get in touch
- Email: [email protected] (please add the word ‘Complaint’ at the start of the subject line)
- Phone: You can call us on 0800 208 8105. Our lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm
- Post: You can write to us at Cowbell Cyber, New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1NH
What happens next?
- We will confirm receipt in writing (by email or letter) within two working days.
- We will investigate your complaint and respond as fast as we can. If no decision has been reached, we will give you a progress update after two weeks and after four weeks.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If we haven’t issued our final response within eight weeks from when you first raised your complaint, or you’re unhappy with our response, you may be entitled to ask for an independent review by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You can contact them at any time. However, they will expect us to have tried to resolve the complaint first, so please always contact us with any concerns before contacting the FOS.
- Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Phone: 0800 023 4567 (if calling from overseas: +44 20 7964 0500)