In the next episode of Season 6 of The Cowbell Factors podcast, Binil Pillai, Global SMB Security Leader at Microsoft, shared insights on how Microsoft helps customers strengthen their resilience against cyber threats. Here are the key takeaways:
- Microsoft provides complete visibility over the integrity of infrastructure applications and devices, allowing customers to identify, respond, and generate insights around cybersecurity incidents effectively and efficiently.
- Microsoft offers SME-specific security products designed for the unique needs and price points of SMEs, such as Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Microsoft Defender for Business.
- Following the Microsoft Secure Score recommendations can protect your organization from threats, and eligible Cowbell policyholders can now opt into those deeper insights while also benefiting from premium incentives.
- Microsoft collaborates with industry leading cyber insurers like Cowbell to make policyholder risk assessments more precise. This, combined with Cowbell’s continuous underwriting and continuous risk improvement, offers great insights for protection against potential cyber incidents.
- SMEs should consider cyber insurance, especially now, as threats are increasingly targeting them. Cyber insurance helps protect against cyber incidents, and cybersecurity resources come bundled with every Cowbell cyber insurance policy.
- Key cyber hygiene controls include awareness and education, multi-factor authentication, email security, endpoint monitoring, and backups.
To learn more about Microsoft’s role in strengthening resilience against cyber threats and the importance of cyber insurance for SMEs, listen to Binil’s full podcast episode. The Cowbell Factors podcast is available on most podcast platforms, including (iHeartRadio, Spotify, Google podcast, Apple podcast, Anchor, and Radio Public). Don’t forget to rate the episode with 5 stars if you enjoy it!